MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2011 NP FFL Ranks

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Kid Norifumi has been the biggest disappointment on my team. When i picked him i said he was the only pick i made based on FAN status and i knew it was the shakiest choice and i still went with him. He has brought me a loss and has been plagued with injuries. I am so close to removing him.

Jacar Souza will get me a win this saturday and on October 29th both GSP and Carlos Condit will get me a finish win. Il take the next couple days to rexplain KID. He hwas been bringing my whole team down.