MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hunger in regards to dieting.

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Sometimes it takes a while for your body to adjust the lower calorie intake. Its possible that you are making the change in diet too rapidly, which could be partially responsible for the hunger, but if its not too extreme, and isn't accompanied by headaches and/or fatigue, its not a big deal.

I strongly recommend just sticking to it. If you start to feel fatigue during workouts, then you may want to find a way to supplement your calories a little, but otherwise, I think there's likely not much of an issue.

Really I'm just reiterating what marc and G have said already, because that's the important stuff. It can take some time to adjust to a new diet, so its likely just a normal side effect of switching to a healthier meal plan. But if it is extreme hunger, then its probably worth a closer look.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote