MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ex-NHL stars among 43 killed in plane crash

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
Karlis Skrastins, one of the greatest Latvian hockey players ever, was on that plane, our country is in shock right now. I still can't accept that he's gone.
I lived in Texas for most of my life and am to this day a huge Dallas Stars fan. Karlis Skrastins was my favorite player while he was with the Stars. The guy was an absolute ironman, set the NHL record and everything, and always played tough, honorable, and hard-nosed. One of the most underrated defensemen in the history of the NHL and the best player to come out of a great country like Latvia.

I'm devastated by this. The NHL and Hockey itself has suffered a horrendous offseason with so many players passing on.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote