MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #14834 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I just realized both Rusty and oldie are banned. What the hell happened?
Isnt UFC_OWNS also banned?? Seems like alot of well known members getting banned. Yet people always act like im the one that is going to get banned. I must be doing something right to be in green and not be banned while still fighting with just about every person on this forum and not sucking up to people.
I think the credit is due to the MODs though who can tell even though i fight alot im still not trolling. Shout out to you mods!! You do a great job and i tend to forget that often so sorry about that.