MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #14859 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Holy shit, I'm so freaking happy to be home.

I was driving home from a friend's house after evening of watching trashy movies featuring girls in underwear beating everyone up with katanas. So I go to my usual chill-out place to smoke a cigarette. It's a really nice place. It's at the edge of the city near a football field and it has a big lawn to party on with friends. It's also a place I've taken girls to before because it's quiet and outside and you can see the stars... you get the idea. There's a parking area too.

So I'm there smoking a cigarette while listening to some music from my car speakers and suddenly there's car getting closer. He's parking far away from me. The guy gets out of his car and lights a cigarette. Then there's another car parking right next to the other guy and four people are leaving the car. At this point I'm thinking something's not right and sure enough one of the four guys is handing the other guy something. I'm dropping the cigarette and I'm slowly getting into my car. I see the guy freaking out pointing in my direction and the next thing I know is three guys running towards me. So I start the car and drive the **** away from there. In my rearview mirror I see them running after me but luckily that's the last time I saw them. ****...