MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #14861 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
You had me at "get a loaf".

I'm going to do this, actually. I like pizza, and I like cheap pizza, and I am bored a lot so, let's see how this goes. I'll let you know how good it tastes, then if I approve, I shall request more.

I know how to bake, actually. Well, not sure if following directions on a chocolate cake mix box is "baking" but I can do that. Does it count?
I don't want to rain on your parade, but it only counts if you're making special brownies and have other unfamiliar culinary procedures to deal with. I can't remember having baked out of the box once in my adult life.

It's also incredibly easy to find/make marinade, marinate meat and grill it; feel free to "get a loaf" for this scenario also.

Anything you make that will freeze well, make extra and uh, freeze it. (ie bolognese sauce for pasta which is also totally easy).

Everybody is asleep but me; however I think I'm about there.

Sig Credit to Toxic