MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #14864 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
No, I don't **** with drugs much.

By moving slowly I don't mean I moved in slow-motion, I just tried not to set them off which obviously happened. It was the first time I ever witnessed something like this. We don't do much drugs around here and the people I know who do drugs just smoke pot. A drug deal is basically the last thing you expect to see. I live in a town of 2000 people and the last major thing that happened was a break in some years ago. The guy stole a bike, it even made the local newspaper.
Do you think they saw your car? As in could tell the color and what not? I would stay clear of that place for a while. Just to be safe. If they ran after you then they had some bad intentions. A cool spot to smoke is not worth getting the shit kicked out of you or possibly killed.

Credit to M.C !!