MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - PS3 Broken - Advice Needed Please

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
ps-pros.co.uk

Mine has been repaired twice from them, once for free. They send you all the paperwork you need to get your money back, and charge a lot less than Sony.

If you still have your receipt from the original purchase, you can send a scan of the paperwork to them that pspros send you, and they will have to pay you back the cash.

My PS3 was 4 years old, and I got my money back from PLAY.

They're also very quick and even arrange pickup and delivery for you. Amazing service.

GAME are also offering right now, £100 off a 160gb SLIM with ANY working PS3 console exchange. So if you can get it fixed really cheap you could get a slim for less that 160.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote