MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #14875 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Just drinking a bit. Got a letter from the spermbank wanting me to start donating again. Its not a bad racket, its just driving there twice a week. meh got me thinking about all the random kids out there that are mine. Its really a mind **** thinking about it. Am I going to be some old guy perving the young lasses and incest about ignorantly. Imagining my son doing the same.
I've thought this over many times before. I've always held the ole sperm bank as a just in case I need some quick cash. But then I start thinking...not of the random children running around. If those people are so desperate to have a child they would go to a bank then I'm pretty sure they would be taken care of. What bothers me is say I settle down have 2 or 3 kids of my own......Badda Bing my sperm bank son meets my daughter...or vise versa....if the people having my sperm bank child doesnt tell him or her.........

Credit to M.C !!