MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #14897 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
this ^ times like five

I don't know anything about a height requirement. But they might require 5'10" etc, but they ask tons of questions. They test you for stds, and diseases that run in your family etc. I've donated 3 times. Each time was a 6month contract, I could donate 2-3 times a week at 65$ a pop. They don't pay anything up front, after 6months following the passing of another std test the cut you a check for a few grand. I think there are some other way to donate but none that ive used.
Yeah they have requirements. They would never allow a 5.4 guy to donate sperm. Parents dont want someone that short if they can chose their kids genetics.

- At least 5'9'' tall

- Between 19 and 38 years old

- Sexual partners are exclusively female

- Currently attending a four-year university, or,
already hold a bachelors or advanced degree

- Are in good health

- Legally allowed to work in the US

https://www.spermbank.com/cd_secure/...FUsaQgodfyAdwQ

Well this sucks cause im not currently attending college this year. FML. I wanna get paid to jerk off.