MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graveyard

Thread: Graveyard
View Single Post

Old 09-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #47 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Alizio... man, I miss that guy. Everything that guy said was with tongue firmly in cheek, but I don't think many people got that and thought he was plain horrible. We shared many a sneaky rep/pm, chuckling at some of the over-reactions. But god damn, he knew his MMA.

oldfan getting banned made me very sad. But seeing as he came back just a few days later, ive taken back my undeserved sadness and replaced it with amusement.

I always got on well with CC. Aint got shit but nice things to say about him. When I first joined he was really supportive. Good man.

As for Cooper? I always knew he was an ubertroll, well before it became obvious to everybody else. And I'll admit, it was a bit of a mission of mine to expose him. In the end, he made it easy with his demented political views.