MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #14943 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Almost hit a guy on a bike earlier today. I beat him to the stop sign by a bit and I start to go assuming the guy isnt just going to blatantly run the shit out of the stop sign. He does and I almost hit this guy. Sometimes I wonder if they know traffic laws apply to people on bicycles as well.
I'm going to give you a life lesson xeb, bikers and cyclists are assholes, guaranteed 85% if not more of them are. Next time you see a dumb cyclist like that grab a long stick and out it in between his bike wheel while he is riding

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK