MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #186 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
That's interesting because that's exactly what I didn't like in Oblivion. The fast travel is just... I don't know. Obviously I used it because I didn't want to walk everywhere but that way I really didn't find that many side quests and I really wasn't able to do see the world much. I just kinda went along with the main story (which was really, really short in comparison to Morrowind) and then I didn't have much opportunity/motivation to do anything else. The combat system is much better however but in total I missed all the things you could do in TES3 and couldn't do in Oblivion.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote