MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #189 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
The leveling of the enemies in Oblivion blew it for me. You would work your tits off to get hold of an awesome weapon, not yet seen in the game. You get to the right level. You get excited at the prospect. As soon as you venture out, all the bandits have the same damn weapon! Same with armour. By the time you get near the end, all the bandits have the highest level amour and weapons just like you. Hows that make any sense?? For me, an RPG needs that feeling of returning to areas that previously kicked your ass, and being able to slaughter everything with ease.

Silly game. If Skrim is like this, I will be mighty pissed.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote