MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rep system inbalance?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
yeah my rep fluctuates ill be up quite a bit then ill have a difference of opinion then the majority and poof i am back to the bottom of the totem pole

I also got hit really really hard when the original mmaforum funny pictures thread disappeared and when i edited down the hot girl thread to show mostly pics my rep when from god like to being low like the meaningless members like KryOnicle

heck even alizio had more rep then me

all i can say is keep posting well and some of the big boys will take notice and then presto you will be back up

p.s. im on the side of hugs but i want it with a carebear icon

p.s.s. on a more serious note not sure where it is that we can add smilies it might be just a admin thing not sure. Im actually going to get the smilie thread in the staff section a boost and find out how to add more cause i would amp up the smilies like no other

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote