MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #15025 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Rock an Ability tshirt

Mock anything you like except the hat. It keeps my head warm in a way women cannot.

Got it today Inter, cheers buddy, I absolutely love it. It's really soft, fits perfect, the tag and sticker are amazing (Tag is around my BJ Penn figure and sticker on my new PS3 ) The envelope you used was a pain in the ass though bahahaha.
That hat and shirt together..... If I was a woman! Haha jk

Thanks for the picture, it looks like it fits great! And don't blame the envelope on me, the Canada Post guy made me buy it, notice it has bubble wrap and I sent you a t-shirt? Asshole haha