MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which console?

Thread: Which console?
View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
The system cycle is something I've thought about. I'd definitley get PC/Laptop if I had an extra few hundred quid. Its on the cards for sure. And will happen within a month or so. I may start a thread at the time for recomendations and such. If its not obvious, I don't have a clue about technology. Up until 5 years ago I was clued the feck up. Not so anymore.

In the mean time I'll be needing a games console. Thing is they're stupidly cheap 2nd hand. Can pick up a 2nd hand PS3/360 for less than 100 pound. Especially 360. I understand that 360 seems to have less and less creditable titles that are exclusive to their brand. Assasins Creed was the last good one. Love that game. I prefer the PS3 controller for sure. I really don't know now.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote