MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which console?

Thread: Which console?
View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
The system cycle is something I've thought about. I'd definitley get PC/Laptop if I had an extra few hundred quid. Its on the cards for sure. And will happen within a month or so. I may start a thread at the time for recomendations and such. If its not obvious, I don't have a clue about technology. Up until 5 years ago I was clued the feck up. Not so anymore.

In the mean time I'll be needing a games console. Thing is they're stupidly cheap 2nd hand. Can pick up a 2nd hand PS3/360 for less than 100 pound. Especially 360. I understand that 360 seems to have less and less creditable titles that are exclusive to their brand. Assasins Creed was the last good one. Love that game. I prefer the PS3 controller for sure. I really don't know now.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote