MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #15033 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Rock an Ability tshirt

Mock anything you like except the hat. It keeps my head warm in a way women cannot.

Got it today Inter, cheers buddy, I absolutely love it. It's really soft, fits perfect, the tag and sticker are amazing (Tag is around my BJ Penn figure and sticker on my new PS3 ) The envelope you used was a pain in the ass though bahahaha.
Trying to think of something to make fun of, but the sexy coming off that photo is really making it difficult.

Swp, get in here! I need more food advice. Your last suggestion was a winner, so now..... hit me again with your supreme knowledge.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*