MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #15038 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Rock an Ability tshirt

Mock anything you like except the hat. It keeps my head warm in a way women cannot.

Got it today Inter, cheers buddy, I absolutely love it. It's really soft, fits perfect, the tag and sticker are amazing (Tag is around my BJ Penn figure and sticker on my new PS3 ) The envelope you used was a pain in the ass though bahahaha.
MOAR HAAAAAAAAAIRRR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Check this out!

http://www.cagepotato.com/gif-of-the...lmfaos-antics/

CagePotato has my name and a link to my twitter in an article, how cool is that :P
You're making waves, sooner or later you're going to be working for a MMA news site. Screw that, sooner or later you're gonna have a MMA news site working for you.