MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #15041 (permalink)
The Lone Wolf
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby

The Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Lone Wolf Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
It depends on how you look at the FIFA games. If you play just to have fun every now and then, it isn't a massive difference from 11. If you play because your a true football fan, its a great improvement, the defending is amazing with this new tactical defending engine. Also, the ball control and ball movement has noticeably improved.
Well i loved Fifa 11, but i found it too easy on professional (i think) and too difficult on expert or world class or whatever the next one up was.

But i love footy games, especially ones where you can play your own style of play, like issuing offside command and stuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Ah one can dream right? :P If someone were to pay me money for being interested in MMA and sharing that interest, my dream would've come true :P
Why not set up a facebook page or your own small site giving UFC news and articles?