MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RWC: Australia v Ireland

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Yeah agreed, Wales v Ireland is always an exciting one!

Ah come on man, give credit where its due.
i would love to however our hooker,winger and flanker and all 3 are the best in the world at their position were out tonight and it showed, but i do give the irish credit because lesser teams would have still crumbled in the wake of us, i am kinda happy because one side of the finals is the 6 nations and the other side the tri nations and the argies who are in the tri nations starting next year, i would to bring our a team to destroy the boks and the blacks, i want to see the irish and welsh do ell however i would also like to defeat england in the final and beat our other 2 biggest foes in the same tournament. Im loving this tournament with this competitiveness, dont you worry we ain't done yet especially with players to return. just saying the usa and russia will feel the wrath

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote