MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RWC: Australia v Ireland

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Oh I agree completely.

Plus we got a gift with Pocock and Moore being out, would have been a different story otherwise.
yes our kiwi hooker has played one game in the last 6 months and he started! and I know they say mccaws the best 7 but cmon it has to be pocock, i really like the grunt of the irish forward pack however, i just wish the irish ould get away from englands penalty goal tactics, its funny i had a feeling ireland would win because of the eden park curse that we haven't won there in 22 years and tonight proved no different, i have to say the referring was crap on both sides and you better hope you dont get bryce lawrence if you vs the kiwis or all blacks we've been dealing with this clown all year, nearly cost us a lot of matches.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote