MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RWC: Australia v Ireland

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Nefilim777
-Raids Into Transylvania-

Nefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yes our kiwi hooker has played one game in the last 6 months and he started! and I know they say mccaws the best 7 but cmon it has to be pocock, i really like the grunt of the irish forward pack however, i just wish the irish ould get away from englands penalty goal tactics, its funny i had a feeling ireland would win because of the eden park curse that we haven't won there in 22 years and tonight proved no different, i have to say the referring was crap on both sides and you better hope you dont get bryce lawrence if you vs the kiwis or all blacks we've been dealing with this clown all year, nearly cost us a lot of matches.
Yeah that hooker was appalling, he should never don an Australian jersey again, surely Deans has more options at hooker than him? The loosehead had a nightmare too. To be honest I think Pocock is a better 7 than McCaw, McCaw cheats religiously and so well that he gets away with it, hence why he's regarded as the best in the world. Also agree with the tactics, I was screaming for Ireland to go for the corner all game. As for Bryce Lawrence, I'm sorry you have to put up with his reffing all year round...

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote