MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RWC: Australia v Ireland

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Yeah that hooker was appalling, he should never don an Australian jersey again, surely Deans has more options at hooker than him? The loosehead had a nightmare too. To be honest I think Pocock is a better 7 than McCaw, McCaw cheats religiously and so well that he gets away with it, hence why he's regarded as the best in the world. Also agree with the tactics, I was screaming for Ireland to go for the corner all game. As for Bryce Lawrence, I'm sorry you have to put up with his reffing all year round...
We had saia faainga from the reds who has been very good but for some reason he didnt get the start? he was put on with 7 minutes left like higginbotham and palu and it was too late for them and you saw we came back close when we made those changes, and kepu our prop i have never liked him as a player and im puzzled why this teams houldnt be filled ith reds and a few others like moore, pocock and mitchell. But I am still kind of glad because the irish are my second favorite european team behing the welsh, they just need to go for broke more often, they have a chance against russia who have appalling backline defense. I don't mind losing at all, but i get mad having to deal with the kiwis knowing its gonna take 3 weeks til the semis.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote