MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **+,,+**+,,+** Anime **+,,+**+,,+**

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
When They Cry (Or "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
Rating: Mature
Its a show that goes from slice of life to extremely disturbing very quickly. This group of kids are caught in this cycle of murder and paranoia and are doomed to repeat it over and over again.

When they Cry season 2 (Or Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai)
Basically its the resolution of everything that was happening in the first season. IT was okay but I found the explanation for everything that was happening to be a little underwhelming.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kira and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Rei
Its trash. This crap is nothing but fan service. How do you go from this really eerie premise of murder and Paranoia to grown ass men and women wanting to rip the swim trunks off a teenaged boy? WTF happened? Who thought the OVA's needed to go this direction? The OVA's are shit and should be avoided at all costs.

Edit: okay, I was unfair with my review of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei. It was the first episode of this OVA that was complete trash. This is the episode where everyone spends a day at the pool and it was heavy on the fan service. The next three episodes, the killing dice, is actually good. The fourth is Meh. The other OVA, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kira, is still ongoing. Only one episode is out and this left such a bad impression on me... Okay, I think I'm done writing War and Peace here.