MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 50: Sam Alvey vs Vitor Vianna

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2011, 03:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
Quote:
Round one: Alvey opens with a leg kick. Vianna is more hesitant so far. Alvey with a body kick but it's blocked. Another leg kick from Alvey. Now Vianna lands a good left. Alvey staggers Vianna just a little with a left, and Vianna is finally starting to show a little aggression by moving forward. Vianna lands a good leg kick and backs off. Neither fighter is really doing much overall this round. Vianna shoots, gets Alvey against the cage but can't quite get Alvey to the ground. End of the round, Alvey takes it 10-9 in my book just for landing a couple more shots.

Round two: Alvey again showing a little more aggression, such as it is. He isn't landing a lot but he's swinging. Vianna finally goes for another takedown but doesn't have much luck. They trade knees in the clinch. Finally, Vianna gets the takedown. He goes straight into side control. Alvey spins and almost ends up on top, then manages to get up. Vianna has him in a waist lock and lands some nasty knees to Alvey's leg. They separate. Alvey lands a few more good leg kicks. Vianna finally comes in with a 1-2 combo, Alvey answers, and Vianna takes him down with a suplex. Vianna gets Alvey's back and sinks an RNC, but not enough time. End of round, 10-9 Alvey to me, but I can see it going to Vianna.

Round three: Alvey lands a decent left. Vianna shoots again, they clinch on the cage. Vianna is working hard for the takedown. Alvey looks like he's having a hard time breathing around his mouthpiece. Alvey comes forward with a right then a kick, but he falls back. Vianna shoots again, Alvey defends it. Vianna has him around the waist again. They separate. Alvey lands more leg kicks, then a good left. Vianna finally starts answering back with some shots... then goes for a single. Can't get the takedown. Alvey starts to open up with punches, Vianna lands a couple, and the fight is over. I give it to Alvey but it's probably going to be pretty close.

Vitor Vianna def. Sam Alvey via split decision
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/9/17...ay-and-results

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote