MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 03:55 AM   #15124 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Well most art is determined by historical perspective and you don't really know how a film will age until years go by. This was a big problem Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock had as many of their films weren't really appreciated in their time.

I have Andrew Stanton (Wall:E, Finding Nemo) and Hayao Miyazaki(Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke) for many of those same reasons.
True but I don't think many of the films made recently will be remembered positively in even just a few years, also I think anything thats been made it to a movie automatically loses it's lustre for not being an original idea just banking in on the idea of the creator of said thing, also did you know they are making for next year I think a reboot of the spiderman series that debuted in 2001 on the big screen? that's appalling it's been barely 10 years and it really didn't need to be made.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK