MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which console?

Thread: Which console?
View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
If a guy wants to play some games, why would you advise him to wait a solid 2 years or even more for the new consoles?

I would suggest buying the XBox 360 slim edition. Hell, you can get a new one for ~130 pounds. Granted, it's a 4gb edition, but it's not THAT bad. You won't be able to install your games in the HDD (which gives you a little extra loading speed) and obviously won't be able to download shit loads of demos, but there's enough space for you to DL one, if needed, and then delete it. For playing, 4gb is imo enough. 250gb costs like 180 pounds, which still I think is cheaper than buying a PS3 (if it matters of course). I got my 250gb edition with 2 wireless controllers and 2 games for ~200 pounds, which was a pretty damn nice price.
Like others have already mentioned, the xbox live is great too.
But I'm an xbox fan boy, so what do you expect..
P.s. offtopic, but what do you guys think, we'll be able to play our 7th gen console games with the new ones?
You can get a 250 gb HD from Amazon for under 50 bucks, so the slim + the hard drive separate are pretty good deals, but you end up spending quite a bit of money between XBox Live, Hard Drives, Consoles, Games, Controllers, Chargers/Batteries.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote