MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #15148 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
How often do you guys get shipments? I sent that shirt like 14 years ago.
It really depends I have been getting boxes on average around 16-20 days after it is shipped. Its a pain but everything is sent by chopper to us so if theres a sprinkle of rain they won't fly. So that means sparatic mail. It pisses me off because I have been waiting for that shirt like a kid at Christmas!!! But I will let you know as soon as I get it! Plus Picks......Some will have to be a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
WAIT STOP

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316455491&sr=8-1

You can get 1-8 for the price of two of those books. It also ends on the best issue of the series (48), which I assume will be the series finale.
Yeah I caught myself right before I ordered. I ended up getting "The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1" which covers 1-48...I wanted to get that hard cover Deluxe edition but the first one only goes through 24 and is expensive as shit.....like $400 expensive. I will probably get the Deluxe HC volume 3 because it goes 49-72...Its 60 but hell you will spen 70 just getting the books to cover those issues.

Credit to M.C !!