MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #15153 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
DAMN IT! Chrome just pissed me off. One thing especially I liked about IE, at least it warned you if you closed more than one tab. I opened a few tabs in Chrome I wanted to check out , an to not forget them I left them there while doing the stuff I needed to do at the time, but accidently closed the whole browser not just the tab I was browsing atm. Now I forgot half the sites I meant to check out.
Not quite the same but my cursor get's edgy from time to time. Meaning it just jumps to the top right corner just when i click something (possibly cause i lift the mouse a lot, rather than just roll it all over the table). Can you imagine how PISSED i am when i have loaded like 3-4 hours of entertainment on the tabs and then they just close.