MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #15165 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Did you see the Charlie Sheen roast on Comedy Central? No rug sweeping involved.
I actually did not want to because i just hate the idea of people allowing him back in the spotlight. Same with Chris Brown... how is he back on the top when not too long ago he was punching my princess Rihanna in the face??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
As far as I know they were just allegations and never proven?

Look at the guys rep sheet.... If he is guilty of half of it he would still be a massive d bag.

He has problem with drugs, multiple cases of domestic abuse, shot his wife "accidentally" in the arm. ETC.