MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #15170 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
So I can't like the guy in a TV show, 'cause of his personal life?
Do you have some type of reading problems?? Maybe you took some acid so now you are imagining words?? I have never said you cant like his tv show. I do however believe that people should not allow Charlie Sheen to go back on tv and us to worship him like he is some kind of badass.

He beats women

That might not mean much to you but it sure as hell means alot to me. When something bad happens people always talk about how they blah blah blah and then couple days later its "Out of sight out of mind". I do have a problem with that.

But all of that is my problem. Not yours.. im not claiming you should do anything im not your boss or your dad but bet your ass that i will judge a person character based on the stuff he does.