MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #15174 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Do you have some type of reading problems?? Maybe you took some acid so now you are imagining words?? I have never said you cant like his tv show. I do however believe that people should not allow Charlie Sheen to go back on tv and us to worship him like he is some kind of badass.

He beats women

That might not mean much to you but it sure as hell means alot to me. When something bad happens people always talk about how they blah blah blah and then couple days later its "Out of sight out of mind". I do have a problem with that.

But all of that is my problem. Not yours.. im not claiming you should do anything im not your boss or your dad but bet your ass that i will judge a person character based on the stuff he does.
I'm not imagining words, we were talking about Sheen's character, and then you made a comment "How did all his garbage get swept under the rug??", like we are praising him or something. No need to get upset though, just making conversation.

Listening to some Volbeat, hadn't listened to them for a while, just what I needed.