MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #15184 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I'm not imagining words, we were talking about Sheen's character, and then you made a comment "How did all his garbage get swept under the rug??", like we are praising him or something. No need to get upset though, just making conversation.

Listening to some Volbeat, hadn't listened to them for a while, just what I needed.
So cause i said how did all of Sheens garbage get swept under the rug you took at as me telling you to not watch his tv shows??

Interesting.

I would never tell you what to do. I will however judge you on the stuff you do and i definitely have an opinion on what people should do. For instance, i would never go to a Chris Brown concert because of him beating Rihanna. When the beating just happened everyone was saying all kinds of stuff about Chris Brown and then all of the sudden everything became okay. I personally dont think everything is okay and still think Chris Brown is a scumbag.
Now... would i ever tell you to not go to a Chris Brown concert?? Obviously not. You can do whatever you want you are your own man.

Lol on a different subject has anyone ever seen this??

My friend posted that for me on facebook. Too funny... if i had the room to buy the queen or king size then i totally would. Imagine the fun yo and your girl can have on that thing?

Last edited by SideWays222 : 09-20-2011 at 05:56 PM.