MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 05:42 AM   #15193 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I like charlie sheen, don't care about his personal life whatever who cares, but kutcher is a dumbell and I don't know what they were thinking hiring him and the moment he appeared on the show it stunk, cancelled by mid season
The show did awesomely though, 30 mil. people were watching the premiere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Today I was honored to be invited to the Ontario Open BJJ tournament after only my fourth BJJ class...

I still don't know if I will go because I will be in a weight class I don't belong in but we will see!
Go for it! I remember back in high school when i only had attended 2 wrestling classes, i took part of the upcoming competitions. Lost both of them, one by points and the other by pin, got a lot of experience though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

The blue and green are the same colors.

I am here staring at this picture watching my eyes slowly bleed but i still cannot accept this illusion. WTF
Damn, i checked and they are the same color. Still can't believe it.