MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #293 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: BJJ was sweeps using tornado roll and from spider guard again; then 30 min bike.
Tue: 3.2 mile run, 20 min bike
Wed: rested. EDIT: I got antsy and went to karate, which was actually a lot of fun switching stances and different blocks and strikes in combination. I was next to one of my favorite women and we had a great time.
Thur: judo; more avoidance and counter drills. Though we still drill technique, the classes are far more demanding now from a cardio standpoint, which is absolutely fine with me.
Fri: rested
Sat: Got my green belt. Class was all ashiwaza, with a lot of dynamic drills and some butsugari gaiko, but no randori.
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 09-26-2011 at 03:19 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote