MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #1100 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAndre View Post
Exactly, like for me I like to spend about 30% of my sparring time focusing on strikes and then 80% on ground. Is there anything you could suggest? and would it be fine if I use my master grappling dummy in working with my ground game?
30% + 80% = 110%? You can't spar with a grappling dummy. In fact I don't think you understand the concept of sparring. Sparring is a simulated fight and it happens any where and everywhere. Oh, and you need another human being. Hope this helps.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote