MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #1370 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Men are alot smarter than women give them credit for, trust me.

I dated women almost exclusively for a few years and after my last girlfriend I could understand why men get so frustrated with their girlfriends. They're annoying as hell.

An ass just isn't something I've ever rode home about. Shit comes out of it.
Of course men are smart...(not all of them, of course), but when it comes to certain things - like SEX and related things - a lot of men seem to have a sudden drop in their IQ.

Women have it easier to trick men using their looks, than the other way around.

When regarding hot wmen, you can read a lot of comments coming from men, saying something like: "i would give away a year of my life to be with that woman" or "i would go to the end of the world for that woman" bla bla bla...

Women tend to keep it more to themselves and behave more cautiously...unless they're drunk or high. In wich case, they behave worse than men.

PS: a little something from my life experience, regarding women

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote