MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #15244 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
I grew up with this guy in the role of the superhero:

Discovered DB and DBZ later, when i was about 14, but i liked it a lot.

These 2 moments are probably my favorite moments from DBZ

Those scenes are pretty damn EPIC. God i freaking love DBZ. I love it so much that it kill me inside knowing that real life will never be like DBZ. I once had a dream that i was a saiyan and then when i woke up i literally wanted to cry. I was soooo sad because in my dream i was orgasming with happiness.

Its the same reason i have a hard time watching Gundam Wing anime. I always think to myself "God i hate my family for not forcing me to pursue a profession in being a Gundam Wing pilot" but then i realize the world just really really sucks and life will never be like that. But then i go back to blaming my parents because it makes me feel better.