MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #207 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I don't own an XBox but even I think that's awesome.
It's for PS3 also

Gutted they're not HD'ing the original, but that would be some seriously hard work. They'd have to remake the entire game rather than just upgrading things.

Can't wait to get it though, I loved all 4 main MGS games, but I've yet to play Peace Walker so that'll be fun.

Quote:
New features include: right analogue stick compatibility, rumble support, high quality sound, and trophy/achievement support. Visually, the menus and other areas have been completely remade
I came, EVERYWHERE.

I'll also be pre ordering the Ultimate HD collection now...

Quote:
Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection is a PS3 exclusive special edition of HD Collection. It includes all the content and features of the regular version, plus Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, a product code for downloading the Game Archives version of the original Metal Gear Solid and five art cards.[14]

The game comes in steelbook packaging and is exclusive to UK retailer, Zavvi. It is priced at £69.85 and is strictly limited to 4,000 copies worldwide.[15] Ultimate HD Collection is set to be released November 25, 2011.
SOLD OUT!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

Last edited by K R Y : 09-22-2011 at 10:34 AM.
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote