MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #15264 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
We'll have to get passed Ireland first who are playing sensationally right now.

We beat England in our last game against them, and I think England are a little worse and we're around the same as we were back then (due to injuries etc) so I'm not too worried about facing them in the Semi's if we have to
to me ireland are a better england, they both play woth their forwards just for penalties and field position and use their backs for kicks and defense, we turned it on when our good subs came on very late and nearly scored so im confident wales with their best 15 and strategy can do it, but im betting the northern hemisphere want the aussies to rid of the boks since they are the norths kryptonite with the blacks being 2nd, drew mitchell is back for us tomorrow prepare to see a masterclass in rugby wingers

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK