MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #15287 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Yeah but I hate wall and stalling too, I mean that's not wrestling really, double legs and and throws and stuff is wrestling but wall and stalling on a cage isn't and its boring and annoying.
good wrestlers can use the fence for takedowns, can keep someone down and pound him down against the fence, ETC. It might not be the sport "wrestling" BUT good wrestlers are still good at that stuff. I dont like stalling and i think it should be abolished BUT you can use the fence and not be stalling. Also using the fence to get up is a skill not everyone poses. All that should be a part of MMA in my opinion. Fighters shouldn't be "lucky" that they are fighting in a ring instead of the cage. Anything you can do in a ring you can also do in the cage BUT vice versa and it does not imply.