Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graveyard

27K views 159 replies 34 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 ·
A place where we could talk about the past members that have tasted the ban hammer, left for whatever reasons etc. A place to remember members like Kado, Alizio :)confused05:), Charlie Z and so on..

#104 ·
He hasn't logged in since March, not sure why. Before that he and Toxie (his girlfriend, and not Toxic... :D) were really busy in real life so I guess that's why.

Hopefully they'll both return eventually.

This post has been deleted
#110 ·
wait wait wait.... Delicious Pudding and Toxie were boyfriend girlfriend? you sure? unless one of them moved after they met here, she was canadian (vancouver i think) and he was from new jersey, so like total opposite ends.

reading alot of the names on this thread takes me back. when i left this place for a while, alot of my old friends are gone, except a couple. theres a few here who i think resent that i came back but, what can ya do. i try not to be a cynical asshole, thats probably why i dont post much anymore, i catch myself being one and so i just delete what i typed and back out of the thread. but i know it does come out alot too.. sorry.

i do miss cornbread... i think if he came back id probably be back to being the fat jovial drunk i used to be!

#112 ·
Yeah D.P and Toxie were a couple. D.P posted on her account and vice versa a few times when they'd been sharing a laptop.

I miss them both :(

#113 ·
I still get the odd perverted AIM from -1 (Negative2) every now and then, charming man...don't think he understands women that much, but I take his messages with a laugh and a pinch of salt. Kinda like a disturbed teenager trapped in a man's body :D

Do miss him a lot.

#149 ·
You know -1 is/was a hell of a good guy. Its a shame how things played out with him but once upon a time before all that he had a fight and Patrick Cote was the special guest or something and he took a Cote vs Silva poster got it signed for me an mailed it to me. It still hangs in my basement and I have always really appreciated and though he had to be a great guy to do that for somebody he just knows through a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.