MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graveyard

Thread: Graveyard
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #53 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I really miss the old Cooper, we kinda got our legs in this forum together. When he turned crooked I have no idea what happened to him, tried PM'ing him and he was beyond reach.

Sad story really :/ Hope I won't end up being one of the topics in this thread :P
I think quite a few people tried reaching out to Bobby and were rejected. If he was a troll than he probably loved the attention and I'd guess he lurked the forum looking for his mention. Nice to know that you're missed

I should have posted some cool pic like Owns did when I was allowed back but I'd forgot about this thread