MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #1381 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Please believe me that there is no sarcasm intended when I say

HOORAY FOR YOU!
You would say that sincerely, and with no sarcasm for real, if you saw how much work went into it.

It isn't bragging, which is incredibly unattractive. It's simply saying that unbelievable amounts of work go into creating any body part or appearance that bears a remote resemblance to the cultural ideal. That includes getting my ass kicked, figuratively and literally, in sparring, randori and rolling; running, walking a large energetic dog, kickboxing etc.

It would be arrogant, moronic and definitely attention whoring for me to make statements that are one step away from "I'm so hot it makes people stop in their tracks."

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote