MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #15327 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Soo, some kids wrote NASA on some parts from an old printer and threw them in an old couples front yard, just a few blocks from where I live.

Needless to say the old couple called the police who responded with a hazmat-team and all bells ringing. I honestly laughed my ass off, I know they were old people but cmon, look at this crap!

THERE WASN'T EVEN A DAMN HOLE IN THE GROUND, IT WAS JUST LYING THERE ON THE GRASS!!

Dear God, when will the madness end!

BBBAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I don't think that was a prank so much for the old people.....Yeah they took the bait but come on I'm with you that is funny!!! Especially how poorly done it is! I just wish you got a pic of the Hazmat team!! What a troll job!!! I pictured the "Problem" face on the front of that piece of what ever it is lolz

Credit to M.C !!