MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.17 World Bantamweight GP - 9/24/11

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
It really speaks to the state of Japanese mma when an event with some of its biggest stars goes down and people on an mma board dont even care. Ive only been able to find a video from one of the fights so far, and big shocker here, Aoki subbed Razor Rob without much resistance. I read that Kawajiri finished Hansen as well, cant wait to see that one either.
If it came live on my tv I would stay up all night to watch it. Staying up to watch shitty streams is not of interest to me anymore. Should have been a great card though and I will be looking for video's. BW are always entertaining and they sounded good when I looked up the results. Really shocked about Crusher though. I didn't expect that the whole 145 things was gonna work out very well.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote