Originally Posted by hixxy
What happened to the Frank Caraballo vs Dustin Kempf fight? I had that as one of my undercard fights.
Caraballo won by first round TKO. Bellator almost always takes one local feature fight and places it after the main event but off television. Have to get the results from ... shudder...
Btw, hixxy you and I are the only ones who must get picks in for the next event, see the results on the last page finally updated. But the signups are open for everybody. I hope people will still sign up, if they want, for the pick 'em fun.
Here is the next card, Saturday the 1st while the UFC is on free tv at the same time:
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
* Mark Holata vs. Ron Sparks (heavyweight-tourney opening round)
* Neil Grove vs. Mike Hayes (heavyweight-tourney opening round)
* Blagoi Ivanov vs. Thiago Santos (heavyweight-tourney opening round)
* Eric Prindle vs. Abe Wagner (heavyweight-tourney opening round)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
* Cosmo Alexander vs. Josh Quayhagen
* Genair da Silva vs. Bryan Goldsby
* Nick Nichols vs. Matt Van Buren
* Josh Burns vs. Zak Jensen
* Justin Frazier vs. Liron Wilson