MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diego Sanchez out of UFN 6

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2006, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
I Hope This Isnt True, I Was Lookin To Shut Up All You Diego Haters, With This Victory Over Karo...since When Did Karo Become This Monster That Is Just So Nasty That He'll Steamroll An Undefeated Diego..granted Diego Has Flaws But To Think Karo Would Steam Roll Him Is Unrealistic...all U Guys Thought Nick Diaz Was Gonna Ko Him, And He Dominated The Whole Fight..this Will Suck For Mma If Hes Out, Who Will They Get To Fight Him??? Bring Back Robbie Lawler, Id Like To See That
I second Jdun11! Since when was Diego Sanchez just a punching bag for MMA fighters?
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote