MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #15365 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I like OWNS but god damn.
Word. I like OWNS as well, but what can you do. Insult members, troll them/the board, throw out offensive language than get into it with staff after being interacted for these things, not much can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Went to church this morning. I felt something inside me awaken this morning during the sermon. It felt like he was talking exactly about me. I've decided to turn my life around. I'm going to quit all the drinking, the partying, the promiscuous sex with strange women, the drugs and instead turn my life over to christ.

edit:

yea.. i remember seeing him call jbj that.. I was thinking aww shit hes gonna be gone for a bit
I knew you were kidding, cause I know you from the inside out, if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Can we get the C-Word censored on this site? While we're at it?
All offensive words are not allowed here. Very rare when such things fly, certain situations only... which I can't think of any. I personally am not offended by such things, I use such words all the time in real life jokingly as they are just words, but those are the rules of the board so, yeah, that word is covered.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin